Год выпуска: 2019 Язык интерфейса:Английский, Французский, Итальянский, Немецкий, Испанский, Бр. португальский, Испанский лат. ам. Язык озвучки:Английский, Французский, Итальянский, Немецкий, Испанский, Бр. португальский, Испанский лат. ам. Язык cубтитров: Версия: v20190614 Релиз-группа: CODEX Требуемая версия:MotoGP™19 (Milestone S.r.l.) (ENG/MULTI7) [DL] - CODEX
eSport - Introduced eSport challenges. Editors - Introduced stickers editor
Riders - Unlocked "Valentino Rossi 2001"
Gameplay - Improved vibration feedback.
Gameplay - Anti-wheelie rebalanced.
Gameplay - AI Rider skill levels rebalanced.
Gameplay - Fixed physics on kerbs (traction).
Gameplay - Fixed issue about ECU settings in box and race.
Gameplay - Fixed AI behavior in warm-up lap.
Gameplay - Updated 2D dashboard
Gameplay - Added mini dashboard in first person camera
Career - Added packages descriptions in pre-season tests.
Career - Fixed issue about "leg out" animation in career mode.
Career - Fixed ideal line issue while rewinding in career mode tests.
Online - Various fixes. 3D Models - Updated box lighting
We can finally and proudly announce the 1.4 Patch including the long wish for a Map Editor! Be aware, that is just a BETA for now
You can now create your own maps to fight against your friends and even import old maps into the HD Version! What's it good for?
It is a level editor tool that enables the community to create their own levels
It is the right tool to import old fan-made maps into the HD Remaster version
The current scope is limited to only creating multiplayer levels Where is it?
After your game is updated to version v1.4.1731, you can find the editor executable (editor.exe) in the game install folder, right next to swine.exe. The easiest way to locate it is this:
Right click on S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster in your game library Click "Properties"
Choose the "Local files" tab
Click on the "Browse local files..." button How can I create a multiplayer level?
After you launch the editor, you have two options to start:
Start from scratch -> Choose "File/New", or click the "New" button
Create a modified version of an existing multiplayer map -> Choose "File/Open...", or click the "Open" button, browse a built-in multiplayer map from your game install folder (gamedata/base/multimaps/)
You can experiment with the various editing tools on the toolbar, like editing terrain, placing props, setting up lighting etc.
Once ready, save your map to the following location: c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Kite Games\Swine\multimaps\
The "AppData" folder is hidden, you may need to modify your file browser settings to see it How can I play with my custom level?
All custom levels saved to the location above will appear in the map list when you host a multiplayer game
The levels will be automatically downloaded to all other players in the match when the settings are locked
Once every download is complete, click "Ready", and start the match as you normally would Can I import the old custom levels created for the original S.W.I.N.E.?
Yes, the editor is compatible with the old map format. Apart from some exoticly modded levels, if you open an old custom level and save it with the new editor, it should work with S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster Known issues
While the editor itself is localized in english, the name of the props, units, decals, etc. are now currently only in hungarian
River creation and editing is currently not possible
"No texture" and "Sketch" view modes are not working correctly
"Test in game" feature is a bit bumpy due to Steam DRM and the editor trying to launch swine.exe with a command line parameter. Once you click the "!Test in game!" button, you need to wait a few seconds for Steam to give you a message saying "SWINE HD Remaster is attempting to launch with the optional parameters shown below..." If you click "OK", you can proceed with testing your level in-game We also managed to improve some issues with the network Multiplayer
Improvements to network connectivity between remaining players when players are leaving the match
Disabled load game and save game hotkeys (F2, F3) in multiplayer General
Editor beta is here!
1. Установить https://avg.club/topic-swine_hd_remaster_assemble_entertainment_rus_eng_multi8_l_-_codex-t=111081.html и https://avg.club/topic-update_swine_hd_remaster_v121650_rus_eng_multi8_-_codex-t=111329.html
2. Установить патч из папки "Update"
3. Скопировать содержимое папки "CODEX" в папку с игрой, заменить
- Audio optimizations to lower the memory footprint.
- Fixes to overall game stability and added logging. GAMEPLAY:
- Fixed a rare bug that failed to turn on the ignition in AI cars.
- Fixed driver swap missing in Race 2 of career race weekends.
- Fixed autosave not storing tyre set wear data.
- Fixed random weather not randomizing ambient temperature.
- Fixed potential issue not auto saving replays GRAPHICS:
- Fixed disabled driver foot animations in the Mercedes-AMG GT3. UI/HUD:
- Revamped controller options menu, allowing keyboard, direct-input and X-input customization.
NOTE: old controller presets will continue to work.
- Fixed widget position when the car crosses the finish line.
- Camera movement and look-with-wheel sliders activate/deactivate in relevant camera modes.
- Fixed a bug on the weather page that allowed rain level without cloud level when after entering the page.
- Fixed confusing behaviour of random track button on the weather UI.
- Fixed weather summary incorrectly reporting dynamic weather disabled with random weather on.
- Fixed podium sequence not responding to mapped pause key.
- Fixed championship AI aggression being incorrectly limited to 80-100%.
- Default championship settings updated.
- Resume button added inside the main Championship and Career pages.
- Revised layout organization of race-end messages.
- Fixed wind speed not being absolute value. VR:
- Mouse in VR: added wheel and scroll bar support.
- Fix to the HUD stereo layer clipping with the car geometry. RATING & MULTIPLAYER:
- Solved "No CP server in your region" display for users that should actually see them.
- Server pings are now displayed accurately in the UI.
- The "too slow for Eau Rouge" fix introduced in 1.0.1 is now more accurate.
- Fixed a an issue where cars can load without setup (=no ABS/TC) applied / HUD invisible.
- Entrylists can now use "isAdmin" as intended.
- Entrylists can now use "overrideDriverInfo" as intended.
- Added ServerAdminHandbook v1 to the server folder.
- Added the Glossary
- Terror Weaver with his dark retinue became much stronger.
- Increased the number of items obtained from defeated monsters and stashes.
- Redesigned the healing system
Medical supplies can heal a single character rather than the whole party.
The cost of supplies is 100 gold.
Max amount of supplies you can buy from a trader is 10. But you may get an unlimited amount of Supplies obtained from stashes.
The first use of Supplies on a hero will recover the full health. If this hero has a total amount of HP, Supplies will cure the last Wound.
Now you can use Medical Supplies during the exploration AND the positioning phase of combat. Minor fixes and improvements:
Optimised the performance of battle scenes.
Fixed some misspellings here and there.
Taught some silent NPCs how to speak. Also, Barkley and Martha are more communicative now.
Fixed a repeatable dialogue at 'Hey Pal I Need This Liquid' quest in Southern Marshes.
Fixed character's emotions in some dialogues.
When a player shifted to another zone, some uncompleted side quests were marked as a completed and didn't have descriptions. Now they got it.
While collecting some keys for the fountain at the Arthu's Ruins, players couldn't get any visual confirmation of getting these items. We've added this notice.
Fixed a small visual defect of a broken door at the Arthu's Ruins.
Minor changes for cutscenes of 'Electricity or Life' quest. Gurin is no longer a skier, sound effects and a gate at the wall work as they should now.
Fixed the duration of enchants.
Fixed the POI highlight of 'In Plain Sight' quest.
Added a highlight for Rupert standing in the middle of Lilipond.
Remove the ability to interact with dead Bespierre soldiers.
Charlie's second mark costs two resources now.
Ruby's skill Catnip doesn't work twice in a row now. Our enemies don't get hooked twice.
Durandell can use supplies in a rage.
Now Saves should measure the playtime correctly.
Fixed a bug with repeatable dialogue while saving Basil and giving the reward at 'Moo'shoe' war' quest.
Update Build 0492:
- Fix for dwarf baker quest, plus a few more small event fixes. Update Build 0491:
- Added map zoom on mouse wheel,
- Added loading from Pause Menu in single player games,
- Added tooltips on resources/food on Group Info screen,
- Added Voiceovers for Misc Encounters 2 module,
- Character name and portrait should not repeat unless all variants have been exhausted,
- Claiming god points can be done without loading the game (in case a future patch breaks save compatibility),
- Growing up into healer now requires intelligence and not wisdom (this is part one of a tweak coming to the healer class later),
- Fixed VO distortion,
- Fixed weird animation of some goblin 3d models,
- Fixed trade balance display on item transfer popup when trading in coop,
- Fixed Auto End-turn functionality in challenges when there is no AP left / cards costs are too high (can be toggled in Settings),
- Fixed a crash as a result of a task belonging to a different group than workers assigned to it at the end of turn task progression event,
- Fixed god traits not being displayed on God Info screen for the joining player in coop,
- Improved text legibility on God Info screen,
- Card animation speed controller is now permanently shown during a challenge,
- Buffed Poison (25% -> 35% on Essence, 50% -> 60% on Ancient). Update Build 0483:
- Added this handy dandy changelog to the main menu,
- Added the voiceovers that were supposed to make it on release but didn't,
- Added Auto Assign button to trait selection screen,
- Added resource names to recycle popup,
- Added some hotkeys to hud and radial menu,
- Added tooltips to Inventory/Equip screen buttons,
- Assign God Traits screen now shows god-specific trait on a special card,
- Fixed a crash caused by using Show Possible Recipes toggle on tasks' Favourites panel,
- Fixed drag and drop on traits not letting the player override previous trait in that slot.
Год выпуска: 2019 Язык интерфейса:Русский, Английский, Французский, Итальянский, Немецкий, Испанский, Арабский, Болгарский, Чешский, Датский, Нидерландский, Финский, Греческий, Венгерский, Японский, Корейский, Норвежский, Польский, Португальский, Бр. португальский, Румынский, Китайский (упр.), Шведский, Тайский, Китайский (трад.), Турецкий, Украинский Язык озвучки:Английский Язык cубтитров:Русский, Английский, Французский, Итальянский, Немецкий, Испанский, Арабский, Болгарский, Чешский, Датский, Нидерландский, Финский, Греческий, Венгерский, Японский, Корейский, Норвежский, Польский, Португальский, Бр. португальский, Румынский, Китайский (упр.), Шведский, Тайский, Китайский (трад.), Турецкий, Украинский Версия: v20190529 Релиз-группа: PLAZA Требуемая версия:Xenon Racer (SOEDESCO Publishing) (RUS/ENG/MULTI27) [DL] - PLAZA
Added Online Voice Chat Volume Option
Lowered game difficulty in Career mode
Users are able to view already on-going lobbies online
All options now are saved as intended
Graphical improvements on newly added tracks
Fixed end-race flags on several tracks
Fixed persisting audio-on-tunnels effect
Added a new camera
Added one new unlockable achievement
Fixes and improvements:
Fixed misbehaving decals
Lighting issues in affected levels fixed
Kid House lighting fixed
Sewer lighting fixed
Fragment highlight modified
VR: Improved graphics in Alice Hall
VR: Fragment sticking to hand when journal is open fixed
Fixes and improvements:
Subtitles off by default
Achievements have been fixed
Adjustment to Credits end timing
Splash screen copyright date updated
Stuffy interaction symbol fixed
Misbehaving stuffies fixed
Charlotte end stuffy fixed
Pumpkin Playground voice over trigger fixed
Fixed misbehaving textures (e.g.napkin texture)
Fixed sewer puzzle
Fixed Charlotte end exterior graphics VR fixes and improvements:
Teleport rotation is fixed
Fixed VR selection for Steam / Vive: Selecting VR mode in Steam will launch the game in VR, otherwise it will show the selection menu if 2D mode is chosen
VR selection skipped if no headset connected
If the headset is tracked the game will load into VR, otherwise the VR selection screen will be shown
Overall performance improvements: Adjustments and changes made to rendering, lighting, graphics settings and shadows
- The .exe now starts in "-nohmd" mode if "-vr" is not specified.
This now allows direct shortcuts with "-vr" command and reduces the number of required launch modes in Steam.
- Fixed a crash when pausing the game from the helicam. GAMEPLAY:
- Added savegame system in Career and Championship modes.
- Savegame feature is not available in Hotlap and Hotstint mode
- Improved general .json encoding system.
- Added structure to manage multiple savegames (Single Player).
NOTE: not yet enabled in the public build.
- Added auto-saving after complete sessions in Career and Championship.
- Fixed driver stint status in savegame.
- Fixed incorrectly forced 10-minute driver stint length in championship and career.
- Fixed inaccurate session results in some savegames.
- Fixed Fanatec LEDs building in reverse order (due to a change in the Fanatec SDK).
- Updated controller presets.
- Fixes to MP replays (e.g. flickering spawned cars when the replay was shorter than the session).
- Fixes to game stability.
- Tweaks to accident/yellow-flag highlights.
- Fixed a bug of 'ghost cars' appearing in some cases in multiplayer highlights.
- Added option to customize weather for championship rounds.
NOTE: selecting "Custom" weather allows the player to customize the weather for every championship round before each event.
- Fixed end-race cameras and car positions (e.g. back from replay after end-race highlights).
- Fixed HUD disappearing after trying to play an invalid replay.
- Revised AI skill levels in Career in various difficulty settings.
- More straightforward session-end:
Added status message at the end of sessions informing the player to wait for all opponents to cross the finish line before proceeding to the next session.
- Fixed ignition turning off when killing the engine during pit stops. UI:
- Added mouse input in VR.
- Fixed an issue with navigating the MFD in VR.
- Fixed tyre sets section being incorrectly active when wet compound was selected in the tyre and strategy windows in the Setup screen.
- Fixed incorrect title in the Championship car selection menu. AUDIO:
- Audio communications optimization. GRAPHICS:
- Added another AA method.
Temporal is now more effective against jaggies, while KTAA is more effective against ghosting.
- Revised steering animations on various cars to delay hands switching over too early.
- Fixed rim speed different from tyre speed.
- Fixed slow motion rim/tyre speed in replays. MULTIPLAYER & RATINGS:
- Reduced the join lag when a new car model joins a session.
- Drivers cannot join ongoing race sessions anymore (server settings option "isRaceLocked").
- Fixed race track status not being properly reset after the race session.
- Changed the way backend systems store data, so data is still correctly saved even under high loads.
- Racecraft Rating calculations are temporarily suspended.
- Rating widget now will correctly detect reconnections. While disconnected, it will simply dissapear.
- Backend systems performance improvements.
- Advanced MP options: Fixed the slider weights for night and rain.
- Advanced MP options: Increased the significance of "clean": Users with higher SA won't see unrestricted servers anymore, unless "clean" is reduced below 50%.
- Advanced MP options: Increased the significance of "latency": Users with higher SA won't see unrestricted servers anymore, unless "clean" is reduced below 50%.
- Advanced MP options: Increased the significance of track weights, especially low values will massively rank down corresponding servers.
- Matching now (almost) ignores servers in race sessions, instead of ranking them down.
- Fixed CP servers not showing up for a number of user IP addresses. PHYSICS & FFB:
- Force Feedback Post-Processing is now available like in the original Assetto Corsa.
Copy your "ff_post_process.ini" and associated LUTs to "Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Config".
- Tweaked pit location message for accuracy.
- Fixed wrong dynamic weather appearance during replays.
- Enabled reverse button for the replay HUD.
- Fixed a crash with a specific TV camera at Silverstone.
- Fixed controller issues in Q2 and R2 sessions of Career events.
- Fixed crash on Championship grid generation when circuit had too few pit boxes.
- Fixed wrong audio message when the current penalty is worsen.
- Added cut warning and drive through penalty audio messages.
- Fixed points not loading right away in Main Career page.
- BAT shortcuts added for Oculus and SteamVR launch modes for external game start.
- Fixed wrong physical pit entry zone at Silverstone that lead to confusing penalties. MULTIPLAYER:
- Fixed crash when drivers join under certain circumstances.
- Fixed spectator mode slot assignment.
- Fixed Silverstone short formation lap not triggering correctly. RATINGS:
- Fixed "too slow" (TR+CC) for tricky corners like Eau Rouge. GRAPHICS:
- Fixed endurance light emissive on the Lexus RC F GT3.
- Fixed missing auxiliary lights on the Honda NSX GT3.
- Fixed flipped mirror reflection in the Mclaren 650S GT3
- Fixed car position offsets in the showroom. UI:
- Fixed preset for Fanatec Podium DD wheels.
- Fixed various presets with wrong steer rotation values.
- Fixed incorrect maximum opponent count in championship.
- Removed incorrect texts mentioning early access from the user interface.
- Fixed navigation in Setup page.
- Fixed navigation in Main menu page. AI
- Increased AI minimum distance during formation laps. AUDIO:
- Fixed bass frequencies/LFE not redirected/working properly for some cars.
- Fixed gearbox compressor sound plays on some cars that don't have it.
- Minor audio tweaks.